Welcome to The Lady Chef
- • follow these links to delicious recipes
- • impress your guests with an intimate gourmet dinner
- • help for managing your weight
- • organize a cooking-party with friends and colleagues
- • take a guided tour of the market place
- • furnish your dream kitchen
- • gifts for any occasion (weddings, birthdays, ...)
- • let your personal chef prepare meals for the week
- • additional resources for Gourmet Chefs
ORIGINALLY FROM NEW YORK, I got my first taste of commercial success at the age of 20 when I sold my own quiche to trendy restaurants on Manhattan's East Side. My career took off when I became an assistant chef at the Newsweek executive dining room. With formal training from the Restaurant School, New York, the Sherry Zitron School of Contemporary Cooking and the Continental Cooking School, I worked my way up becoming Executive Chef at the New Zealand Consulate where my cooking was featured in their diplomatic magazine.
In New York I opened a catering business and became personal chef to the late concert maestro Leonard Bernstein and Revlon Inc's Howard Gittis among a number of notables. Since coming to the San Francisco Bay Area I have been a private chef doing business as Adrienne's Gourmet Cuisine.
My passion is to teach people how to cook and how to care for themselves by making healthy changes in the foods they prepare and the recipes they choose. What is special about my service is that I can make light and healthy meals come alive with aromas and flavors that will dazzle the pickiest of palates.
My services are all inclusive. I discuss the foods you love, plan menus with you, shop for your groceries, and teach you techniques that will build your confidence and kitchen mastery.
Watch our video here . .