"We independently review the products we recommend! When you buy through links on TheLadyChef.com, We may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more"
Are you craving for something from the classic Polish Cuisine? This Kielbasa is not only simple and easy to make but is a juicy and irresistible meal for the entire family. Making it in an Airfryer reduces the time and effort in the kitchen, plus makes it a healthy option. So let us set our kitchens for a new culinary experience to kickstart our day.
- Kielbasa sausages
- Salt and pepper (up to taste)
- Olive oil
- Red Chilli flakes (optional)
- Herbs and seasonings e.g Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Dried parsley, Dried thyme, etc. (optional)
Kielbasa sausages: The best sausages for this recipe are the beef sausages. However, if you are trying to make a healthy meal, opt for meat sausages such as chicken or turkey sausages.
Dips and Sauces: If you like the meals spicy or are serving this at the breakfast table, try serving these with salsa, mustard sauce, chili sauce, or sriracha sauce for a spicier kick.
Vegetarian alternate: There are plant-based sausages available at many grocery stores. Choose them if you want a healthy vegetarian alternative.
Olive oil: Olive oil is a healthy option to incorporate fat in the meal and it also makes the crust golden.
How to Make Air Fryer Kielbasa?
1: Prepare the sausages
- Before starting, preheat the air fryer at 400F. Meanwhile, prepare the sausages.
- Start by making a slit in each sausage lengthwise to ensure better cooking. Add salt and pepper as per taste. If you want to season them with herbs and seasonings, now is the time. Add your preferred seasonings and let the sausages sit for 10 minutes.
- Note: If you want to serve these as a topping for pizza or omelets, you can also slice them.
- Using an oil brush, apply olive oil to the sausages.
2: Air frying the sausages
- Layer the sausages in the air fryer basket. Make sure that they are placed with adequate space in between. If you have a large quantity, air fryer them in 2 batches.
- Airfry the Kielbasa sausages for at least 5 minutes.
- Check the sausages. If they have a nice golden crust, they are done. You can air fry for another 2 to 3 minutes if they are you like a more rich color of the crust.
- Serve them on a serving platter along with your favorite dips.
Air Fryer Kielbasa Sausage
- 1 lb (450g) kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make?
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, toss sliced kielbasa with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Place the seasoned kielbasa slices in the air fryer basket in a single layer, ensuring they are not overcrowded.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through, until the kielbasa is golden brown and crispy on the edges. Adjust cooking time based on your air fryer model and desired crispiness.
- Once done, remove the kielbasa from the air fryer and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Air Fryer Kielbasa!