Meat lovers are sure to agree that cutting the perfect slices can be a bit challenging. Nothing makes the meat dishes look better than uniform slices. To achieve this, all you need is a good meat slicer. Nothing is worse than fresh or frozen meat than isn’t giving its due with a proper slicer. But fortunately, we have your back.
Look up to, the best meat slicer is made of high quality, durable body and blade material. Instead of getting out store bought meat slices that might not have preferred freshness and thickness, it would be better if you slice meat at home. The best meat slicer is sure to make the slicing process efficient and effortless.
In order to find the best model, you would usually have to wade through endless products. Hold one, sit back and read the reviews given below as we have listed ten top-quality meat slicer that can take your slicing job to the professional level.
|Sr.No.||Best Meat Slicers||Body Material||Blade Material||Item Weight (Pounds)||Dimensions (LXWXH) inches|
|01||Chefman Die-cast Electric Slicer||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||9.46||14.5 x 12.5 x 9|
|02||Continental Electric Meat Slicer||Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||11||1 x 1 x 1|
|03||Elite Gourmet Meat Slicer||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||10.98||9.25×13.75×10.8|
|04||KWS MS-10NT Electric Meat Slicer||Stainless steel, Aluminum, Rubber||Teflon coated Stainless Steel||37||20.5 x18.5×15.3|
|05||VEVOR Deli Meat Slicer||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||46.8||19 x 19 x 17|
|06||Berkel Red Line Food Slicer||Aluminum Alloy||Stainless Steel||48||19 x 20 x 15|
|07||Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer||Steel and Aluminum||Coated Stainless Steel||11||10.88 x18.25 x 11.13|
|08||Chef’s Choice Premium Meat Slicer||Stainless Steel and Aluminum||Stainless Steel||10.61||15.5 x 10.4 x 11|
|09||Berkel Home Meat Slicer||Aluminum Alloy||Chromed Stainless Steel||33||22 x 13.5 x 12.5|
|10||KWS MS-10XT meat slicer||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Rubber||Teflon Coated Stainless Steel||37.7||20.5 x 18.5 x 15.3|
1. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Slicer
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Weight: 9.46 Pounds
- Dimensions:14.5X12.5X9 Inches
To pick up, Chefman Die-cast Electric Slicer has incorporated stainless steel blade, which can make your job easy while slicing meat, ham, deli, cheese, vegetables, and fruits. Stunningly, you can adjust the slices thickness by using provided dial to customize according to your needs.
Get to the point, you don’t need to be worried about space as this meat slicer is designed well in compact shape to fit in small cabinets and countertops, perfect size for home and restaurants. Additionally, sturdy non-slip feet, food pusher, and blade safety guard ensures that your meat slicer will stay in place and allows you to grip it firmly while operating.
To know the drill, of you are in search of a meat slicer that can handle large pieces of meat from hot sausages to cold cuts, this Chefman Die-cast Electric Slicer is perfectly for you. Without producing much sound, it can tackle large jobs quite easily.
Cleaning the meat slicer has always been tiresome, but Chefman Die-cast Electric Slicer is quite easy to clean due to removable die-cast aluminum housing and serrated stainless blade construction. So, now you can prepare deli sandwiches, beef jerky, charcuteries board, appetizers, party platters, or more at home without putting much efforts.
You may also like:
2. Continental Electric Pro Series Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Cast Iron
- Item Weight: 11 Pounds
- Dimensions: 1x1x1 Inches
Just as soon, Continental Electric Meat Slicer provides you every essential feature which you can expect from a meat slicer. The incorporated cast iron metal structure is specifically designed for safe and accurate slicing. Additionally, a stainless-steel food tray is provided to make your job easy and a safety interlock switch prevents the accidental start up to ensure optimum security.
From now and then, you are free to move Continental Electric Meat Slicer from place to place due to its small size and lightweight construction. Moreover, the compact size makes it suitable to fit in any corner of kitchen. The non-slippery feet hold the slicer safe and sturdy.
Get carried away, to enable fast and easier slicing, a tilted carriage is added. To cope with different dishes, you can control the thickness of your slices by adjusting the provided thickness adjuster knob. Surprisingly, the cast iron body is very durable to keep this slicer with you for decades. The 150-watt motor supplies sufficient power to increase the blade speed, which tend to save your time on slicing.
To perform effective cleaning, the serrated stainless-steel blade is removeable, just twist the corners locking bolt to extract blade and wash it for excellent results. Undoubtedly, it’s a best small meat slicer suitable for all type of slicing.
3. Elite Gourmet Ultimate Precision Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Item Weight: 10.98 Pounds
- Dimensions: 9.25×13.75×10.8 Inches
On purpose, Elite Gourmet Ultimate Precision Meat Slicer has die-cast aluminum construction with matt black finish to give stylish feel. The incorporated blade is durable and sharp due to withstanding stainless steel structure. Additionally, a thickness knob is provided on the side to customize the width of your slices according to recipes.
Give it a whirl, this model is quite easy to use during operation. To increase the sturdiness, a special suction cup is placed on the base. Honestly, you don’t need to visit any market place to get sliced meat or cheese, as you can get at home within minutes at any time of the day by using this user-friendly meat slicer. Moreover, non-slip rubber feet provide maximum safety and stability.
But what about the large parties? Sit behind as this Elite Gourmet Ultimate Precision Meat Slicer is reliable and multitasking, you can perfectly get cold cuts, fruits, vegetables, hard cheeses, or breads like a pro with the automatic operation mode which save your time while large servings.
Getting to the point, as this meat slicer is carved using high end aluminum which is super durable, dent and bent resistant during any fall, rust proof and comparatively easy to clean than cheap food slicers. The removable blade make the cleaning job much easier than ever. If you want to hold a best budget meat slicer, this one is perfectly for you.
4. KWS MS-10NT Premium Electric Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Rubber
- Item Weight: 37 Pounds
- Dimensions: 20.5×18.5×15.3 Inches
Call the shots, this KWS MS-10NT Electric Meat Slicer is semi-automatic and designed in a way to suit both commercial and home needs. The stainless-steel blade is coated with Teflon to provide extra sharpness, and the overall item body is carved using aluminum alloy which is more durable and less prone to corrosion. Additionally, the slicer’s motor is made up of high-quality copper, which is beneficial in improving the durability and resistance of blade.
Ahead of the curve, KWS MS-10NT slicer is excellent for slicing frozen meat. Actually, its equipped with 321Watt motor, which turn the cutting process into effortless job. You can adjust the blade thickness with the help of adjuster knob by looking at the provided numerical scale. Moreover, the incorporated dual whetstones sharpener is perfect for keeping razor sharp edges on the blade. It will fix itself firmly on your tabletop.
As well, this slicer is approved as the best slicer that can withstand high volume slicing. Ultimately, you have found a versatile machine capable of slicing almost all veggies, meat, and cheese. Don’t you feel lucky? This slicer has built-in properties to bear harsh conditions and has excellent material which is quite easy to clean. Moreover, the removable blade construction ease the process of cleaning.
5. VEVOR Deli Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Item Weight: 46.8 Pounds
- Dimensions: 19x19x17 Inches
Saunter through relaxed life, VEVOR Deli Meat Slicer is designed for slicing massive mutton, venison, turkey, ham, cheese, vegetable, bread, and other such food to desired thickness. Surprisingly, the stainless-steel blade cuts sharply without affecting the muscle fiber structure. Plus, it includes a cord storage to avoid clutter.
To be at a crossroads, this high quality semi-automatic machine has unique fashion tilted design for quick and laborsaving slicing. It’s quite secure and handy to use due to built-in skid proof rubber feet and On-Off switch with waterproof cover. Most importantly, 240 Watts motor is heavy duty which make it suitable for commercial applications as the heat output hole is present under the slicer to disperse heat during excessive use. Additionally, the 10-inch top-notch blade is specifically added to use this slicer at business level too.
Inching forward, the incorporated dual whetstones is efficient for sharpening blade safely and conveniently while residing at home, its controllable via a couple of buttons which initiate sharpening operation instantly on both sides of blade. To reduce your efforts, the dual handle system is introduced in the machine; one is moving and other is fixed device handle to done hard job within no time.
Lastly, VEVOR Deli Meat Slicer is easy to maintain and clean as the stainless-steel unit is quite easy to wipe and removable components like blade can be washed in the sink with hot and soapy water. Shortly, this is a great quality, functional and solid unit available at an affordable price.
6. Berkel Red Line Food Slicer
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Item Weight: 48 Pounds
- Dimensions: 19x20x15 Inches
To tread carefully, Berkel Red Line Food Slicer is both durable and lightweight. Actually, this meat slicer is carved using aluminum alloy, which is quite durable and east to maintain. The precise steel blade cuts evenly, sharply, and built-in sharpener is efficient in keeping the blade razor sharp. Undoubtedly, it’s a perfect combination of visual charm and impressive commercial performance.
Grounded in fact, as the meat table is removeable but after placing it automatically set itself to safety mode and activates the CE lock and the machine turn to operating mode. Same is the case with blade cover, press the blade cover gently to place it back to start cutting process. Besides the ease to use, this model comes with reduced dimensions to fit in small space and this attribute make it suitable for both home and business use.
To prune out, you can take out the meat table by simply moving the lever, it offers the innovative way to effective cleaning. In addition, the blade cover is quick and easy to remove, just rotate it by 90 o and pull it out to perform optimum cleaning. All in all, Berkel Red Line Food Slicer is an ideal solution for users who wish to have an iconic design machine in their kitchen without compromising professional slicing performances. Indeed, it’s a best commercial meat slicer for home use.
7. Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
- Body Material: Steel and Aluminum
- Item Weight: 11 Pounds
- Dimensions: 10.88×18.25×11.13 Inches
Out in the open, Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer is selling like hot cake due to its impeccable design superior performance. It’s utterly efficient in slicing meat, breads, cheese, vegetables, and other such foods. Attractively, you can adjust the slicing thickness from paper thin prosciutto to ideal serving of roast beef. Unquestionably, this premium slicer is an excellent addition to any kitchen, and a perfect help to any chef.
Bright spark, this Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer is easy to assemble, lightweight and convenient to operate. It’s efficient in cutting frozen meat, even you are advised to freeze meet before slicing in this machine. To offer perfect security, the non-slippery feet are provided to keep it on place. In short, it’s a best meat slicer for frozen meat.
Behind you all the way, if you are looking for a professional quality slicer, Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer is perfectly for you. The reasonable price range made it an excellent choice for most home users. Additionally, the lightweight construction can help you to carry it anywhere.
Where I stand, meat slicers are quite difficult to clean, but Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer is comparatively easy to clean due to undulated stainless-steel blade and removable carriage. Interestingly, it performs excellently if you can handle it rightly.
8. Chef’sChoice Electric Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Item Weight: 10.61 Pounds
- Dimensions: 15.5×10.4×11 Inches
Cut to the chase, the Chef’s Choice Premium Food Slicer is a perfect solution for home cooks who love to have innovative machinery for cost effective, and quick meal preparation. Whether you are preparing food for family or friends, this best electric meat slicer is perfect for all needs. Most importantly, this slicer let you slice meat from deli-thin to 4-5 inch thick and hence a best meat slicer for making jerky.
Blow off steam, Chef’s Choice Premium Meat Slicer is one of the rugged slicers on the market today due to stainless steel and cast aluminum construction. To prove efficient slicing, tilted carriage and cantilever design permit direct delivery of sliced items to large tray. Additionally, to ensure safety the food carriage automatically locks into exact position to prevent access to blade when we are not using the slicer.
Cheap as chips, this is the best meat slicer under $200. To enable quick and effortless slicing, a powerful, cool-running, high torque 120W motor and a sharp serrated blade is incorporated. Other handy features comprise the slicer’s intermittent On and Off switch and a convenient cord storage.
Inching forward, the removable blade, food pusher, food carriage, and food deflector allow easy and quick cleaning. Bring Chef’s Choice Premium Meat Slicer to your home and let it ease your slicing job!
9. Berkel Home Line Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Item Weight: 33 Pounds
- Dimensions: 22×13.5×12.5 Inches
Chew something over, Berkel Home Meat Slicer is regarded as the best professional meat slicer, the incorporated stainless-steel blade is carved to cut thin and even slices without producing much waste. In addition, the incorporated sharpener enhances blade efficiency and aluminum alloy construction proffer sturdiness. To suit each and every recipe, you are free to adjust the slices thickness.
To be on solid ground, the 45-degree feed tray and ergonomic push handle make certain that minimum strain is applied on your arm. This unit is quite easy to maintain and clean.
To groom it, Berkel Home Meat Slicer has built-in removeable blade cover, slice deflector, and meat table to perform quick and accurate cleaning operations and all the parts are dishwasher safe. The professional push buttons with LED indicators allow ease of use along with sturdiness and elegant feel.
Undoubtedly, if you want an ideal slicer having iconic design which can be fitted in small space and need less maintenance, then this choice is perfect for you. The design is quite sturdy and compact to place it at anywhere on the table top in the kitchen. Indeed, Berkel Home Meat Slicer worth every penny spent on it, it’s a best meat slicer for the money.
10. KWS MS-10XT Electric Meat Slicer
- Body Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Rubber
- Item Weight: 37.7 Pounds
- Dimensions: 20.5×18.5×15.3 Inches
Out in the open, Kitchen Ware Station MS-10XT is semi-automatic meat slicer with Teflon coated stainless steel blade to ensure flawless cuts and perfectly suits home and commercial use. This slicer is carved using stainless steel, Aluminum, and Rubber to proffer perfect design and durability. Furthermore, it’s excellent for slicing meats, vegetables, fruits, and cheeses effortlessly up to allowed thickness and proved as the best meat slicer for shabu shabu.
Fit as fiddle, KWS MS-10XT model comes with dual whetstones sharpener and ring guard assembly on the blade to provide razor sharp blade edges and safer operation. Additionally, the slicer has separate on and off switch which is quite innovative design to prevent them from any damage at the same time. To secure it on the counter top, the skid proof rubber feet allow secure and sturdy use.
Behind you all the way, this KWS MS-10XT meat slicer comes with a product tray to hold your food safely. To tackle the constant slicing job, the 320W pure copper motor power and power transformer give an ideal blend of performance and durability. The transformer can effectively save any electric leakage and short circuit. The carriage can be removed easily to perfectly clean the surface which tend to save your slicer from any bacterial growth. Lastly, it’s easy to clean and maintain.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Meat Slicer
To get better perspectives, you must be aware of built-in properties that a best meat slicer could entail. So, to teach you perfectly, we have listed all the necessary features that you can encounter while searching any meat slicer. Stick with us to go through all.
Types of Meat Slicers
Getting to the bottom of meat slicers, you first need to think what kind of slicer you can handle. Actually, three types of meat slicers are currently available in the market, the choice is entirely yours. Let’s discuss what’s the difference among them and their individual properties.
- Manual Meat Slicer: After holding this meat slicer you have to perform every task manually, like moving the carriage or food to complete slicing. So, you need spend more time and efforts on slicing compared to electric models. Also, if you wish to use them for large serving, they might not be so practical. But some people love the extra control proffer by manual slicers only and they also provide improved textured slices. Actually, manual meat slicers are now not very common due to abundance of electric slicers but still you can find some like Axis AX-VOL12 is a best manual meat slicer available today.
- Semi-automatic Meat Slicer: The semi-automatic meat slicers are generally operated manually, but you can switch them to electric as per your needs. Generally, the motor spins the blade, but you need to run food through while operating these slicers.If you want to take more control in the slices, perform your job manually, but you can adjust the carriage speed, slices thickness, and stroke length to accommodate different product sizes and let the slicer to do the slicing job. Some people who love the both electric and manual modes, generally choose this type of slicer.
- Automatic Meat Slicer: This type of meat slicers is generally known as electric meat slicers and they make up almost all the food slicers you will come across in the market. They are affordable and easy to use. Actually, the electricity helps to move the carriage for you, you just need to adjust it according to your needs. They suit best for heavy duty tasks and burden you less.
After selecting the control type, you must be aware that either entry level, mid-tier, or premium slicer should be in your kitchen. If you don’t know about them, let’s discuss in detail.
- Entry Level Meat Slicer: Entry level meat slicers are basically for low duty task; they can effectively work for 2-3 hours per day. They are simply carved for safe operations but we wouldn’t recommend it for cheese slicing. Honestly, they can’t compete high end models in term of safety and convenience. The blade size for entry level slicers are generally 9 to 12 inches.
- Mid-Tier Meat Slicers: They usually have large blade size of around 10-14 inches, more house power, and generally made to bear constant use than entry level does. They can handle 5-7 hours of constant vegetables or deli meat slicing, and suits best for large servings. Additionally, they are safer and convenient to use than entry level ones.
- Premium Meat Slicers: They are at the top of the list among commercial meat slicers as they are ideal for heavy duty and constant use. In addition to slicing meat, they are efficient in slicing cheese and other such food items. Overall, they perform smooth operation, precise slicing, and safest use.
Other Factors to Consider
Besides types and effective slicing hours of meat slicer, you must keep an eye on other incorporated functions before finding a best meat slicer.
- Speed and power: The slicing speed generally depends on the motor power. It also decides how long slicer can work effectively. The higher motor power means more efficient blade slicing abilities. If you aim to do a lot of slicing at once, try to grab the meat slicer with motor power above 200.
- Size: Size is the most important factor which can limit your choice on many meat slicers due to their dimensions. What size would suit you best? Actually, it depends on the available space in your kitchen. While deciding the overall machine size don’t forget to keep in mind the blade size, as slicer blade and carriage have direct impact on the functionality. If you aim to target large cuts of meat pr blocks of cheese, then the blade should be long enough to cut them excellently. So, consider the size of slicer along with the size the incorporated blade for better results.
- Safety: As the meat slicers are equipped with fast moving sharp blades, so safety is the prior concern. The meat slicer which comes with fixed blade, you might be more prone to cutting yourself while handling or cleaning it. On the other hand, the meat slicer with removeable blades is quite easy to clean and hence safer. Additionally, try to find one with incorporated strong non-slippery feet to make sure that your slicer will stay firm during extensive use. Moreover, the protective blade guard also highly reduce the risk of accidental cutting. The safety lock stops the blade spinning when slicer is not in use.
- Noise Level: Noise is also an essential factor; meat slicer must be quite to keep you mentally active while slicing operation. However, some meat slicers are efficient performer but they produce loud noise, you must avoid them for long-term use. Hold on, quiet meat slicers are somehow expensive.
- Ease of Cleaning: Cleaning is the most important factor is keeping your meat slicer efficient and long lasting. All meat slicer requires some cleaning steps, but some demand more work and time. So, you must take in count the cleaning ease while making a purchase. But how you’d know that which slicer is easy to clean? Actually, you need to see the number of removeable parts, the one with more removeable parts will assist easy cleaning. Plus, if the parts are dishwasher safe, then you may find cleaning it quite easy and time saving.
- Durability: Everyone want to pick the meat slicer which can stay in their kitchen for decades. To grab such a model, you need to undergo some research to find the sturdy material type and suitable methods to keep the slicer fresh. A high price tag won’t guarantee excellent material, try to find one with most metal parts as metal construction is more durable than plastic one. Specifically, stainless steel and aluminum body is proved more efficient and sturdier over the period of extensive use.
What is the best meat slicer for home use?
To cutback efforts, if you are tired of spending money on packaged deli meats, then don’t worry a meat slicer in your home can make your job easy. Now you are allowed to evenly cut the meat, cheese, vegetables, or other such material instantly at home. You must take in count the size and blade strength of the meat slicer to fit your home-based needs. You may purchase Chef’s Choice Premium Food Slicer, Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer, or KWS MS-10NT Electric Meat Slicer.
What is the best prosumer meat slicer?
The best prosumer meat slicer is the one which is suitable for both home and commercial use or have properties in between both. Actually, to find such a model, you must consider the overall size of machine and blade size along with the cutting efficiency and thickness. We have found some best prosumer meat slicer; you can pick Kitchen Ware Station MS-10XT, Chef’s Choice Premium Food Slicer, or Berkel Red Line Food Slicer.
What type of blade is best on a meat slicer?
You may encounter two types of blades while selecting a meat slicer, smooth edged or serrated blades. Serrated blades have series of teeth along the blade structure, while smooth blades have fine edges.Smooth blades are good for cutting less fibrous food, and it can produce messy results during tougher slicing. While serrated blades are excellent in cutting a variety of meat, vegetables, bread, and cheese and this blade type is most abundantly found in the meat slicers.
What is the best hand crank meat slicer?
Hand crank meat slicers are widely known as manual meat slicers and they are not very popular these days, but you may find some in the market. Some best ones are Tenta Meat Grinder, Befan manual meat slicer, or Gorgeous Jerky maker slicer.
What is the best stainless meat slicer to cut raw meat into steaks?
A meat slicer with adjustable thickness range allows you to get steaks of different sizes. A lot of meat slicers are available in the market with the built-in gauge to change the blade thickness, and they suit best to cut the meat into variable steaks. Some such are Chefman Die-cast Electric Slicer, Continental Electric Meat Slicer, or VEVOR Deli Meat Slicer.
Moral high ground, using the right tool for the slicing job is important in food preparations. A best meat slicer would allow you to make even slices easily and carefully. Along the way, we have listed ten good meat slicers along with their properties and down points to give you a handy guide, you can pick one that perfectly meets your all needs. Order one and enjoy effortless food slicing at home!