Today we bring a homemade Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls recipe. You have probably come across Cinnabon at shopping malls millions of times and spent $5 because they are just so irresistible. It’s time to save that money and learn the art of making these delicious Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls at home, effortlessly.
Once you start baking these mouthwatering rolls, your house will start smelling as if you are in a Cinnabon store. That’s how legit this recipe is. The beauty of it is that you can make far better Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls just by making them yourself and adding your own flavors. For vegeterians looking for a vegeterian rolls, here is Pumpkin Cinnamon rolls recipe, and if want a touch of fruits, here is our tested recipe of Banana cinnamon rolls. And if you want to try all the popular cinnamon rolls recipe, here are the best cinnamon rolls recipe you can try at home.
What’s Special About Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls?
This recipe is as close as you can get to the real thing so you don’t want to miss out. It is also as easy as a homemade recipe can get. These Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls are huge in size and they also taste exactly similar. In fact, they are more flavored and less dry compared to the ones you get at malls. And of course, you can add as much luscious cream cheese icing as you want.
Expert Tips For Making Cinnabon Rolls at home:
- We recommend making the dough a day prior to the baking and keeping it in the fridge until the first rising.
- Only bake the rolls until they are light brown with a golden touch, not dark brown because that will taste as if they have been overbaked.
- Use vanilla extract in the cream cheese frosting for the best flavor.
- Use room temperature, softened butter on the dough so that it can spread out easily.
- The key to having the best Cinnabon Cinnamon rolls is doing everything while they are warm. Apply the cream cheese frosting over the rolls right out of the oven so that it melts properly.