"We independently review the products we recommend! When you buy through links on TheLadyChef.com, We may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more"
Who doesn’t love those crispy, delicious, and mouthwatering Fish sticks in this cold weather? We all love these, so I shared an easy recipe with you. Let us Airfry those frozen Fish Sticks, without the sogginess or greasiness. Serve them with a side of potato chips, or munch on them with a dip of tartar sauce. Make your meals shine with the crispy Air Fryer Frozen Fish sticks.
- Frozen Fish Sticks
- You can always make Fish sticks at home by mincing fish filets, shaping and breading them. They can be frozen and last up to 2 months in the refrigerator. But to save time, buying commercially available frozen fish sticks is the best choice.
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks?
Preparing the Air fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 390F.
- Line the air fryer basket with a silicone sheet or parchment paper.
- Place the frozen fish sticks in that Air Fryer basket. Make sure the pieces are spaced evenly and do not overlap each other.
- There is no need to defrost the fish sticks. Place them in the air fryer basket straight from the freezer.
Air frying the sticks
- Place the basket in the preheated air fryer and allow the fish sticks to air fry for at least 12 minutes.
- You can flip the sides in between to ensure both sides are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve the crisp and golden fish sticks with your preferred dipping sauce or a simple drizzle of lemon juice.
Frozen Fish Sticks (Air Fryer)
- 9 Frozen Fish Sticks
How to Make?
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for about 3-5 minutes.
- Place the frozen fish sticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Avoid overcrowding for even cooking.
- Cook the fish sticks at 400°F (200°C) for 10-12 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time. Keep an eye on them to avoid overcooking.
- Ensure the fish sticks are golden brown and crispy. The internal temperature should reach 145°F (63°C).
- Carefully remove the fish sticks from the air fryer basket and serve immediately. Pair with your favorite dipping sauce or enjoy them as is.
- Serve with a side of tartar sauce, lemon wedges, or a fresh salad for a complete meal.