Another top-rated variety of cinnamon rolls flavor is the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. It doesn’t necessarily have to be the fall season for you to crave pumpkins or recipes related to them. You can fill your home with the aroma of these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls any time of the year. Once you learn this creamy, lush recipe you will crave this treat every day.
This Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls recipe is an augmentation of the traditional recipe with additional magic of pumpkin flavor and spice. These lavish cinnamon rolls have pumpkins inside the dough as well as in the filling. This makes the dough super plump and fluffy; the addition of creamy and cheesy glaze over the top makes the pumpkin cinnamon rolls absolutely irresistible for your taste buds. If you are fruit lover, see this banana cinnamon rolls, and also one of our favorite Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.
What’s Special About this Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Recipe?
You hardly find any pumpkin-flavored alternatives to most of the top-rated recipes these days. In this Cinnamon Rolls recipe, we would not just be using pumpkin spice but the actual pumpkins in the dough and the filling. Now without wasting any further time, go grab some milk and your favorite book. Get ready to learn and later taste this savory treat baked up to perfection.
Important things to remember
- The temperature of milk: Make sure you warm the milk to moderately warm. The temperature should be between 100 degrees F and 115 degrees F. Anything more or less will mess up the dough. We recommend using whole milk instead of skim milk.
- The softness of butter: The butter, which can be vegan or standard, should be at room temperature. We do not recommend using melted butter. Even if you plan on microwaving the butter, make sure you do it in short periods of time to avoid it melting. The butter should be smooth to touch.
- Use of Salt: If you are looking for ways to reduce salt content in the recipe, you can use unsalted butter instead of the salted one. You may reduce salt as much as you want this will not affect the rising of the dough, it will only affect the flavor.
- Storage method: Before baking, you can store the pumpkin cinnamon rolls overnight but make sure the next day when you are about to bake the rolls are at room temperature. While storing, ensure the container is airtight.
- Freezing method: Place the pumpkin cinnamon rolls several inches away in the freezer and once they are frozen transfer them into a resealable airtight bag.